Technology is rapidly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is essential. At Crosspoint we love working on projects that offer the scale and technical complexity that challenge us. We strongly believe in custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service.
To strengthen our team Crosspoint is looking for a proven Technical Sales Manager to join our sales team. The ideal candidate is a creative and dynamic sales professional that understands the media landscape on the Belgian market, but more importantly knows how to listen and build trust with customers.
- Expertise in technology sales cycle and developing customer relationships
- Build and manage distribution channel and develop partnerships in the region
- Actively visit customers, including TV stations, online media and production companies
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling sales presentations building on provided marketing materials and creating additional tools as needed
- Self-motivator with an ability to perform at high levels of sales achievement in a complex sales environment
- Assume a lead role in all major sales opportunities and customer negotiations
- Evangelize customers and partners to build highest confidence, trust, and loyalty
- Attend international trade shows and industry conferences and public speaking engagements
- Will have a proven track record as a Sales Manager
- Must be highly experienced in solution selling (3 years plus ideally) which could be in Broadcast Technology, IT and/or Telecoms
- Passion for the Media industry is imperative
- Well-practiced in tailoring a sales strategy for each account
- Highly customer-focused, relationship-driven and able to make informed decisions that are in the best interests of clients whilst meeting the commercial needs of the business
- Working knowledge of broadcast system requirements and ability to acquire and apply technical knowledge and understanding within a fast-moving environment
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English
- General PC knowledge and experience in typical MS business applications needed (i.e.; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Are you interested ?
Drop us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or make us a phone call +32 2 416 27 90.